Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stumbleupon

Something cool to check out: "stumbling". This is seriously addicting and the moment I start "stumbling," I can't stop. It's like a vortex or a black hole or some sort of bottomless barrel! It sucks you in! I have discovered so many weird and interesting things because of stumbleupon. People, you need to check this out! It's amazing.


Here's some of the cool stuff I have found because of stumbleupon:
A Woman From the Inside Out
Theo Jansen Kinetic Sculptor

Super Sprayer

I'm sure you've seen enough to convince you that stumbleupon is the coolest thing to be addicted to and that you need to check it out right now. Of course, it doesn't help that you have a pile of homework glaring at you as you continuously press the stumble button, but who cares because you'll never be bored again!
SANDY

0 comments:

Post a Comment