Thursday, March 4, 2010

Midnight

Well, it’s midnight and I find myself procrastinating yet again as I decide at the last minute that I’m going to start blogging. There are various reasons as to why I’m going to start blogging, but the most important of them is that…well, I just don’t want to think about college acceptance letters and scholarships and the thought that I must wait an entire month before a verdict is decided at the moment. Thus, typing my thoughts so that they can poked and prodded and discussed by strangers seemed the most logical route to follow. So here I am. Procrastinating as I have already stated.

I’m going to write about anything and everything that comes to mind because I have too many interests. My ramblings will probably bore every reader that comes upon my blog but maybe someday, I’ll find someone who enjoys being as random and indecisive as I am.

Now that I have finally exposed my idiocy to the world in what is mostly likely the most measly first entry for a blog ever written, I will now take my leave. Good bye and good night. =]

P.S. It was midnight when I wrote this. And I'm sure as heck not going to wait until midnight again to post this. Great, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment